The St. Anthony’s Cub Scout Section, also known as the Mojags, is the oldest CCA at St Anthony’s and it has a history of more than 70 years.
The Cub Scouts Section Training Scheme is divided into 3 progress badges (Bronze Arrow, Silver Arrow, Gold Arrow) and the highest award, the Akela Award. Each progress badge comprises tests for Citizenship, Leadership and Responsibility, Physical Skills, Self Reliance, Adventure and Fun.
• To provide an environment which is intellectually stimulating, physically vital and directed towards satisfying the child’s basic needs to face and overcome challenges.
• Games and handcraft sessions
• Campfires and Outdoor cooking activities
• Community Involvement Projects
• International Friendship activities
• Bus Bay
Day(s) & Time of Practice:
• Fridays: 2.00p.m. to 4.00p.m.