The Badminton CCA focuses on imparting basic skills to interested pupils and also, together with a team of coaches, hone the skills of those interested and able to play at a competitive level. Members persevere through the rigorous training and learn to work together as a team.
• To develop young, dedicated and passionate athletes who constantly strive to improve themselves and demonstrate good sportsmanship.
• General fitness conditioning that includes strength training, plyometric and cardiovascular exercises
• Court Drills and Shot Techniques
• Specific training in either ‘Singles’ or ‘Doubles’ matches
• Multi – Purpose hall
• Indoor Sports Hall
• Swiss Cottage Secondary Indoor Sports Hall
Day(s) & Time of Practice:
• Tuesdays: 2.00p.m. to 4.00p.m. (Recreational team)
• Tuesday: 2.00p.m. to 5.00p.m. (Competitive team)
• Fridays: 2.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m.