The School Band was formed in February 1994 with 50 members. Since its inception, the band has grown from strength to strength. To date, there are about 70 members comprising the recruits and the performing band.
• To develop esprit-de-corps among members
• To nurture the music talent of every band member
• To create opportunities for social and aesthetic experiences through practices and performances
• Building the repertoire and technical standards of the band members
• Learning music theory and mastering the skill of playing a musical instrument.
• Learning the proper care and maintenance of the instruments
Character Building and Leadership:
• Selection and training of section leaders and band leaders
• Opportunities for discipline, social and aesthetic experiences through Band Camps and Music Exchange Programmes with other schools
• Band Room
Day(s) & Time of Practice:
Tuesdays and Fridays: 2.00p.m. to 4.00p.m.
Tuesdays: 2.00p.m. to 4.00p.m.
Fridays: 2.00p.m. to 5.00p.m.