1. All students from Primary 1 to 6 are strongly encouraged to participate in one CCA.
2. Students can take up a second CCA only if:
(i) They have good attendance records (at least 80%) in their first CCA.
(ii) Parental permission has been granted.
(iii) There is a vacancy in the desired CCA.
(iv) The two CCAs practices are not conducted concurrently or have events that are concurrent.
(v) It does not affect their studies negatively.
3. Due to the limited availability of the places for each CCA, students who have chosen a CCA may need to undergo auditions, interviews or skills tests.
4. All students who are not in the acceptable BMI-for-age status (i.e. 90th percentile and above) are strongly encouraged to be members of a sports CCA.
5. All members must attend their training sessions regularly. A minimum of 80% attendance per term is required. Your child will not be penalized if he/she is on Medical Leave or absent with valid reasons. A letter of excuse or medical certificate must be produced to account for absence from CCA. Membership and attendance will only be reflected in the Results Slip if your child attends at least 80% of the total number of sessions.
6. All members need to participate actively in their CCA for at least 1 year.
7. For your child’s safety, proper attire is expected of members attending their CCA sessions.
8. All Primary 4 to Primary 6 CCA members who distinguish themselves in their performance, achievements and/or have shown leadership are eligible to be nominated for the Edusave Awards for Achievement, Good Leadership & Service (EAGLES) Award. However, they must fulfill the minimum 1st tier criteria laid down by MOE.
9. For students who have achieved outstanding results in CCAs or activities currently not offered in our school or who have taken part in any competition not organized by the school, he/she may inform the school of his/her achievements.