Contemporary dance aims to teach its members the skills and techniques ofy dancing as well as inculcate their appreciation for dance. They will also be exposed to different platforms to showcase their talent through internal and external performances.
Through various practices and performances, pupils learn the important values of teamwork and perseverance.
A dance instructor is engaged to teach the pupils basic to more advanced body movements to enhance their flexibility, balance and coordination
• To develop esprit-de-corps among members.
• To create opportunities for aesthetic experiences through practices and performances.
• School Performances
• Participation in external Performances
• Participation in Singapore Youth Festival
• Dance Studio
Day(s) & Time of Practice:
• Tuesdays & Fridays: 2.00 p.m. to 4.00 p.m.