Awards and Recognition
In recognition of students' leadership qualities, service to community and school, and excellence in non-academic activities, the Edusave Awards for Achievement, Good Leadership & Service (EAGLES) was introduced by the Ministry of Education (MOE).
The value of the award is $250.00 and Primary 4 to Primary 6 students can be nominated for it.
There is a two-tier criteria which the nominee must meet before he/she can qualify:
- Singapore Citizens
- Passed the school examinations (OVERALL)
- Conduct grade of "Very Good" or better
- SERVICE: Students who have made exemplary contributions in service through co-curricular programmes.
- LEADERSHIP: Students who have assumed leadership position/roles and have carried them out well.
- ACHIEVEMENT: Students who have participated in/represented the school/nation in zonal/national/international level events and competitions and attained a good level of achievement.